Dynamic Animation Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing software and system development firm headquartered in Northern Virginia with offices and work locations throughout the continental United States. DAS offers a flexible and enjoyable work environment, competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with the leaders in the visualization, modeling and simulation, and training systems industries. Please submit your resume' and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAS has immediate openings for the following positions in the Product Division:
- DAS has no current openings at this time.
While DAS currently has no additional openings, we employ people with the following skills:
- System Engineers
- Java Software Application Developer
- Simulator Project Management
- Simulator/Training Project Manager
- Simulator/Training Team Lead/Functional Manager
- Deputy Program Manager
- Java Application Developer
- Program Manager
- C++ and Java Programmers at all levels
- AI Programmer
- 3D Artists
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Contracts Administration
- Proposal Manager
- Proposal/Technical Writer
- DirectX Programmer
- Wave Visualization Programmer
- CORBA Developer
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Dynamic Animation Systems is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DAS hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.